In this week’s episode, I speak with Meditation teacher, Jazz Kalus.
Meditation regularly comes up as something many of the Working Mumma podcast guests do for self-care and I was interested to learn the positive effects can have on our minds and body. As Jazz explains in this episode, meditation can help you have better rest in a 20-minute meditation than a few hours of sleep. It can also help to remove stress in our system reducing anxiety, fatigue, improving focus and overall happiness and well-being.
During this episode we chat about:
- What is meditation?
- How can we manage stress & burnout using meditation
- What are some benefits of meditation
- How can we get started with meditation and what are the key elements
- What role can meditation play in self-care
Continue the conversation and join the Working Mumma Village.
Connect with Jazz
* Instagram: @jazzkalusmeditation
* Website: jazzkalus.com
Connect with Working Mumma and Carina O’Brien
* Instagram: @workingmummacommunity
* Facebook: @workingmummaAU
* Website: www.workingmumma.com.au
* LinkedIn – Working Mumma or Carina O’Brien