Today I’m speaking with Laura Campbell who has over 20 years of corporate experience, founder of Hackerlily, is mum to two children, and suffers from a chronic illness.
During this episode Laura shares:
- Why she and her husband decided to move back to Australia after living in the UK for 16 years and her experiences of the transition
- The impact of having a chronic disease since childhood on her career and motherhood
- Her experience of starting her own business and entrepreneurial journey
- How motherhood has changed her career perspectives
- How Laura now manages the work/life juggle
- The value of community
We had lots of fun recording this episode and we hope you enjoy listening.
Connect with Laura on @_hackerlily, LinkedIn, or via the Hackerlily website.
I’d love to connect with you on Instagram @workingmummacommunity or on LinkedIn Carina O’Brien and Working Mumma.
Download the Free ‘3 steps to sharing the mental load‘ checklist