If you are a regular listener you may have noticed that I haven’t released a podcast episode for over a month! This is the longest break I’ve had since I started this podcast in January 2020.
Today I just wanted to share with you what’s been happening behind the scenes, my experiences, and a few lessons I’ve learned along the way.
I talk about:
- Why I haven’t released a podcast in a month
- How my work/life boundary lines became blurred and the impact this had
- Why it’s ok to drop or put a ball down for a period of time
- Observations and experiences of the past 2 months
- Lessons I’ve learned and what I am doing to reset
- Why we need to say no more regularly
- Quick summary of my recent overseas trip
Listen now on Apple Podcasts or Spotify.